APPLICATION AND ENTIRE AGREEMENT
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the provision of the Trustworthy Organisation Mark certification which is provided by Trustworthy Software Foundation a company registered in England and Wales under number 10098659 whose registered office is at Boundary House, Boston Road, London, W7 2QE (we or us or Service Provider) to the person buying the services (you or Customer).
- You are deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions in addition to any other terms and conditions we may have. These Terms and Conditions (the Contract) are the entire agreement between us.
- This agreement overrides any conflicting or existing terms and conditions which are in place for the provision of the Trustworthy Organisation Mark, self-assessment audit and certification.
- You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation made or given by or on our behalf. These Conditions apply to the Contract to the exclusion of any other terms that you try to impose or incorporate, or which are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- The quotation for Trustworthy Organisation Mark self-assessment and any additional related services and terms must be agreed before the start of the audit.
- The provision of required information, such as billing email address, company name, company address, as well as name, email and mobile number of person completing assessment must be provided.
AUDIT & CERTIFICATION
- An audit is a snapshot in time it does not guarantee that the business is 100% compliant but does provide assurance that key aspects are working in accordance with the scheme
- Failure of certification will be reported to CUPAS and our/it’s partners where TOM or TSM compliance is clearly non-compliant with the Trustworthy Organisation Mark Scheme requirements.
- Full or partial reviews will be determined at the discretion of the auditor/TSF and will/may be billed separately under the same terms as the original agreement on a time and materials basis.
- Certification lasts for one year, and renewal is required to stay certified.
- Payment of the invoice is due prior to the application being reviewed and validated. Regardless of if you subsequently do not achieve certification. There will be no refunds, unless deemed by the Trustworthy Software Foundation.
CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENT
- You have the right to appeal a failure within 30 days directly to Trustworthy Software Foundation via email@example.com or telephone at: 020 8004 9085. The Trustworthy Software Foundation are the final arbitrators of any appeal process.
- Trustworthy Software Foundation via firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at: 020 8004 9085 within 30 days, we will work with you to find a mutually satisfactory resolution.